We Are The Best In The Business
Zampogna Carts, Inc., does not just clean carts.
Our process involves:
- Advance Notice - Whenever we are going to be in your area, you will ALWAYS receive a call from our office to confirm a day that will be best for your store.
- Accountability - Our technicians will arrive at your location and check in with your designated manager.
- Inventory Control - All carts are counted and inspected.
- Quality Maintenance - All aspects of cart cleaning and repair are given full attention.
- Seats and handles are replaced if necessary.
- Wheels and casters are inspected, strings pulled, and then all wheels are lubricated, checked for alignment, or replaced if necessary.
- Gates that are broken are welded, if possible, or the necessary hardware is replaced.
- All welds are inspected, and repaired if needed.
- Cleaning and De-Rusting - The carts are soaked with our own chemical mix and then cleaned INDIVIDUALLY with a powerful
3000 PSI pressure washer.
- Refinishing - All carts are touched up with chrome paint where necessary and allowable, giving your carts a fresh look.
- Clear Coating - All carts are clear coated, if requested, with our own rust inhibitor. This process will add years onto the life of the cart, and is highly recommended by Technibilt and Precision, two of the largest cart manufacturers.
- Inspection - All work and parts used are checked by your designated manager.
- Invoicing - Your bill is prepared for you to review and sign. The manager must be certain that the work is completed to his or her satisfaction before signing the invoice worksheet. This tells us that he is satisfied with our work. All bills are sent out from our office.
Full insurance coverage to $2,000,000 to protect you.
LET US CLEAN AND REPAIR 10 CARTS FOR YOU. IF AT THAT TIME, YOU DO NOT AGREE THAT WE ARE THE BEST SERVICE COMPANY IN THE BUSINESS, WE WILL PACK UP AND LEAVE, NO CHARGE.